We are looking for talented people who share our vision and passion for creating wealth through financial education, products, and services, and are committed to delivering exceptional member service.
Assistant Branch Manager
- Manage all member problems and complaints with professionalism and courtesy.
- Listen, identify, and recommend products and services to help meet members’ needs.
- Manage incoming phone calls from members and other departments to research errors and member issues.
- Process Transactions
- Cross-sell Products
- Investigate and Resolve Complaints and Concerns
- Balance no less than 98% each month
- Generate leads to growing memberships and loans
- Supervise and act as a part of management
- Manage Branch Operations in the absence of the CEO
You Should Also Have These Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 4-year degree or 3 years of supervisory experience in a business environment
- Previous Credit Union Banking and Lending experience is a must
- Active listening skills respond to members inquiries and requests promptly
- Ability to compute basic arithmetic and work with numbers
- Being well organized and focused.
- Basic personal computer skills
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Self-aware time management
You will provide information to members and prospective members on all credit union accounts, services, and products. Learn and grow your experience with new accounts and loan products such as consumer, auto, and real estate products. Consult with clients on the telephone to resolve challenges and promote services and products. Support branch operations through teller (cashhandling) activities. You should be comfortable explaining credit union products in a manner that enhances the member experience. You will participate in community events that include opening accounts and promoting WeDevlopments mission. As a part of the management team, you must have an enterprising spirit and a commitment to serving the community.
WeDevelopment is a federally chartered credit union located at 3123 Prospect Ave in Kansas City, Missouri.
Its membership geographic fields northern boundary is the Missouri River, and the Southern boundary is 95th Street. Its West boundary is Troost Ave., and the eastern boundary is I435, commonly called The East Side. All citizens who live, work, or worship within the defined area are eligible for membership.