Financial Wealth Coach
• Assesses clients’ current financial position to develop
debt strategies that increase financial wealth.
• Interviews clients and obtain a credit report to determine their current
income, expenses, financial objectives, risk tolerance, or other
information needed to develop a financial plan.
• Analyzes financial information obtained from clients to determine
strategies for meeting their financial objectives.
• Recommends strategies in cash management, debt management, or other
areas to help clients achieve their business financial goals.
• Reviews clients’ accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life
changes, economic changes, environmental concerns, or financial
performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
• Answers clients’ questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
• Monitors small business financial market trends to ensure that client plans are responsive.
• Recommend WeDevelopment financial products.
• Devises debt consolidation that includes payoff priorities and timelines.
• Recommend additional small business grants and services not offered by
WeDevelopment to ensure client plans are up to date.
• Recruits and maintains client bases.
• Organize, schedule, and attend community events that address
entrepreneur challenges to capital in the Kansas City metro area.
• *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree
• Experience: 3-5 years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Service orientation
• Active listening
• Critical thinking
• Complex problem solving
• Judgment and decision making
• Community participation
• Financial Education
• Small Business Financial Coaching